A Graphic Designer helps fill vacancies within a company. Will use a variety of tools and resources to find suitable candidates, track their progress with the applicant tracking system, and assist with onboarding management after hiring. Has a bachelor’s degree in an HR field, several years of recruiting or human resources experience, and familiarity with labor and employment laws.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner. Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, added menus, and other communication & marketing materials.
- Create these materials by hand or using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe’s Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more—is the standard in the industry and most employers expect designers to be proficient with its programs.
- Must be able to collaborate with the design team and meet with management members to understand what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications—Must have high technical skills and knowledge of both typography and color theory is critical.
- Revise projects based on client and management feedback.
- Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets client/company needs and deadlines.
- Driving the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication (Free from Copyright infringement).
- Speaking with internal and external parties to learn about their content needs.
- Conducting research to formulate ideas or support writing.
- Learning about the target audience for the copy.
- Assisting in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate content.
- Routinely communicate updates and development needs to team and supervisor Must have fantastic communication skills since they must be able to confer advice and suggestions from team members, as well as understand what they want.
- Familiarity with commonly used style guides.
- Understanding different language styles that appeal to various target markets.
- Experience with a web markup language and search engine optimization for blog /website copy.
- Adhere to applicable timetables and deadlines- must have time management skills in juggling several projects almost simultaneously.